Cancellation & Refunds
- Orders can be altered or cancelled within the first 24 hours of placing the order. If orders are cancelled between 24 hours to 48 hours of confirmation, the customer shall be charged 20% of the amount and the rest will be refunded to you. Cancellation requests will not be entertained after 48 hours.
- In case you have ordered multiple items, you may handpick which order to cancel as well.
- Refund process will be initiated in 5-7 Working Days.
- In case of a failed transaction, we do not hold any responsibility however upon request we shall check for additional details upon request.
- Cancellation can be placed via Email.
- In case the order is cancelled from our side, prior information will be sent to the customer before cancelling the order partially or fully.
- In the unlikely event that the order received by you is in damaged condition, you may return the item unused and in the same condition you received it, in its original packaging along with the invoice and certification to initiate the refund process. Our courier partner will connect with you and collect the order from the address provided by you. Customers need not pay any shipping charges to return the product.
- Before accepting delivery please ensure that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe the merchandise is not in ideal condition, refuse to accept the delivery of the package. Call us or Email us along with your order number.
- We will not accept returns of refunds for any altered or used products. If the tags from the product have been removed, we will not accept the return.
- No cancellation of order shall be entertained on purchases made via gift-card.
- We maintain a lifetime exchange policy for all gold and diamond jewellery purchased from us at www. Goldandsilverpalace.com
- In order to qualify for an exchange the following conditions need to be met
– The product must be purchased from Gold & Silver Palace Jewellers online or offline
– All repair work or alteration on the piece must be taken by GSP and not a third party.
-The piece will be evaluated for condition, weight, purity and hallmark to qualify for exchange.
– Customers must present a proof of purchase in form of Order ID or Invoice to be eligible for exchange.
- Following the receipt of the gold article, the necessary amount will be credit to the customers name which can be used to shop for Jewellery online or offline.
- Here are the following processes adopted for Exchange Jewellery pricing:
22 Karat Gold Jewellery: (Weight of Piece)x (22 karat basic Gold Rate)
18 Karat Gold Jewellery: (Weight of Piece) x (18 karat Basic Gold Rate)
Studded 22 karat Gold Jewellery: (Net Weight of Gold) x (22 Karat Basic Gold Rate)
Studded 18 Karat Gold Jewellery: (Net Weight of Gold) x (18 Karat Basic Gold Rate)
Diamond Jewellery: (Invoice Amount-Tax)-10%
- If buyback option needs to be availed on the piece, then a further 10% deduction will be applied.